Thursday, November 12, 2009

took the girls to see disney princesses on ice!











last night i took the girls to disney princesses on ice. it was so fun they loved it. kenzie was supposed to go with me and she got sick so i begged my brother carson to go with me! hes such a nice guy! not too impressed with it but i'm glad he went. thanks carson! the tickets were only $12 and it was so worth it. the girls were entertained the whole time. loved every minute! sorry about the pics. i left my camera in the car and had to take them with my phone.




2 comments:

Joslyn said...

I totally wanted to take my girls to that...but when we looked at the tickets they were like $40 a piece! Where did you get yours...maybe next year i will make it happen!

chasidi said...

i just got them at smithtix and they were only $12. it was so worth it to go. they loved every min of it. i wish i would have brought their dress up because every little girl there was dressed up. it was so cute.we should plan to go next year. that would be fun.