Monday, July 20, 2009

Meet Carter Scott Knight


so sweet. they look so much alike
me and carter in his room
coming home. He didn't like his carseat

His sisters love him.I was so happy reese wasn't jealous. She just wants to love on him.
grandma shelly holding carter
love this picture. He is such a sweetheart




first time the girls got to hold him.



meeting there brother. It was cute. They both just loved on him


dad showing off his little boy
jesse carrying him out to the nursery. He was so excited.
carters first picture
July 17th I had my little boy Carter Scott Knight. He was three weeks early so he only weighed 5lbs 7oz 17 inches long. He was born at 12:45 after 12 hours of labor.His lungs were a little immature so we had to stay in the hospitol for a few days and he had to be on IVs and oxygen.
For being so small he did so good. He is such an amazing baby! I can't believe how much he looks like his dad. He has dark hair and dark brown eyes. just like his daddy.Jesse has a little mini me.I'm so happy that my baby boy is here!
















3 comments:

Joslyn said...

So so so cute! And I can see a little bit of his room in one of those pics and it looks adorable...you are so talented to make everything! I still can't believe I was talking to you just the day before you had him and you sounded perfectly normal like he wasn't coming for at least a week!

Whitnie said...

Hey! I had no idea you had him. Congrats! You probably thought I was the biggest jerk ever when i didn't say anything on the phone the other day. He is so cute!

Rachel said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute!